Digital Services 101
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Staff stationed at the Herbert C. Hoover Building in DC
Digital Services 101 Online
Join us for our upcoming Digital Services 101 webinar to learn how you can utilize the digital resources the Library provides. This training is an excellent opportunity to learn how to:
- Access news resources, journal articles, and eBooks.
- Request an OpenAthens account to enable seamless, secure access to most databases.
- View & sign-up for upcoming trainings and presentations presented by the Library.
- Find past recordings of trainings and presentations to review and share with colleagues.
- Contact us for research assistance.
Access to most digital services requires an OpenAthens account. Request an account if you do not already have one. This training will be recorded and will be viewable later on this page.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at email@example.com.