Enhance your Professional Development with ProQuest
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- ITA Staff Staff stationed at the Herbert C. Hoover Building in DC
Enhance your Professional Development with ProQuest Online
Join us for a training on searching professional development materials such as management, leadership, and human resources with ProQuest. In this session, you will learn how to:
- Find the latest research and insights from scholarly journals and, when available metrics, helping you evaluate a journal’s impact.
- Use effective search strategies, such as Boolean operators, basic/advanced search forms, thesaurus, and publication search.
- Share your results with others by creating alerts, emailing, citing, and more.
This training is suitable for anyone wanting to enhance their skills and knowledge in using ProQuest for professional development.
Access to ProQuest requires an OpenAthens library account. Request an account if you do not already have one. This training will be recorded and can be viewed later on this page.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.