Vetting Part 1: Company Research
- Tuesday, July 25, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- ITA Staff Staff stationed at the Herbert C. Hoover Building in DC
Vetting Part 1: Company Research Online
Does your office conduct vetting or perform due diligence research? This training will help to get you started. Our librarian will walk you through:
- The vetting resources available to you from the Library;
- Researching negative news and other red flags;
- Locating company profiles;
- And tips and tricks for getting the most out of your searches.
Most databases discussed in this training requires an OpenAthens account. Request an account if you do not already have one. This training will be recorded and can be viewed later on our Past Programs page.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
Lobby. You will be admitted from the Lobby once the program begins.
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at email@example.com.