Introducing Westlaw Edge: Enhanced Legal Research
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Introducing Westlaw Edge: Enhanced Legal Research Online
New in FY24, Westlaw Edge! Join us to learn about Westlaw Edge’s new features and content including Federal Briefs, Dockets, and Arbitration Awards. This training will highlight the following new tools:
- Statutes & Regulations Compare – Compare different versions of the same statute or regulation with a click of a button.
- Litigation Analytics – Quickly find comprehensive insights about judges, attorneys, law firms, courts, and case types, across practice areas with direct access to underlying content to build the strongest case strategy.
- Quick Check – Upload a brief and in just minutes, Quick Check will identify the legal issues and show you relevant authority such as cases that may have been missed.
- KeyCite Overruling Risk – Save time from extensive cite checking and have confidence you are relying on the good law. This tool shows when a case may be implicitly overruled based on reliance on an overruled or overturned decision.
- WestSearch Plus – Find the rule of law faster with an advanced search engine that instantly begins to make suggestions based on your query.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
Lobby. You will be admitted from the Lobby once the program begins.
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.