We've Got News!
- Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
We've Got News! Online
Join us for our upcoming We've got news! training to learn about news resources available through the library. This training is an excellent opportunity to:
- Discover access to the Financial Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more.
- Learn about mobile apps and reading seamlessly from your mobile device.
- Find domestic, global, and foreign-language news from a variety of sources.
- Set up alerts to track developing news stories.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
Lobby. You will be admitted from the Lobby once the program begins.
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at email@example.com.