Lexis Advanced News Searching
- Tuesday, March 5, 2024
- 11:00am - 11:45am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Lexis Advanced News Searching Online
This training will provide a deep dive into different types of news content on Lexis+ as well as some advanced ways to conduct searches. In this training, the Lexis representative will cover the following:
- Search specific types of news content, including international news sources;
- Use smart indexing or segments to narrow your search;
- Set up an alert to be automatically notified of new developments; and
- Use tools like favorites, notes, and folders to get to your preferred news content more easily.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
Lobby. You will be admitted from the Lobby once the program begins.
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at email@example.com.