New on EIU: Industry and Country Intelligence
Please join the Commerce Research Library for an overview of the newly added industry and country content to our Economist Intelligence Unit subscription. This training will be led by our EIU representatives, covering:
- Industry Briefing: Provides industry briefings & forecasts for six key industries in 60+ major economies. Accounting for more than 95% of world output and trade, Industry Briefings provide five-year forecasts, news analysis, and key industry trends on automotive, energy, financial services, healthcare and telecoms/technology.
- Country Risk Service: Monitors emerging and developed market financial/capital exposure risks. It provides a deep assessment of sovereign, currency, and banking sector risks as well as related political and economic structure risks for 131 countries.
- Country Forecast: Focuses on economic and political developments and the influence on the business environment. It offers Business Environment Rankings, a five-year outlook, and analysis on 82 of the world’s largest economies.
- World Commodity Forecasts: Provides analysis on international commodity markets providing monthly updates on 25 major soft and hard commodities. It delivers price forecasts for the next two years together with forecasts of factors influencing prices including production, and consumption.
- Global Outlook: Is a monthly report profiling EIU’s view on the direction of the global economy – assessing trends for GDP (output), exchange rates, key commodities and international trade. The Global Outlook provides the framework for EIU’s regional and country economic outlooks.
When joining the event, you may be prompted to add the Webex extension to your browser. This will help you join all Webex sessions quickly, but is not required; users may also choose to run a temporary application or join by browser (Webex is compatible with Firefox & Chrome browsers).