Bloomberg Training: Supplier Intelligence
Bloomberg helps the US Government with assessing various types of supplier risks, as well as providing capabilities to conduct in-depth supplier intelligence and analysis. Join our Bloomberg Relationship Manager for a presentation on how you can use Bloomberg to analyze your supplier risks and obtain intel on your suppliers.
The following topics will be covered:
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Deep dive on executive management, board members and cross border relationships
- Financial exposure and credit risk
- Deep dive on company subsidiary structure
- Foreign Investment risk
- Geo-spatial risk including mapping out factory data and overlaying with weather
- Litigation risk
- Government contract analysis (prime and sub-contractors)
- Unique foreign news searches on your suppliers
When joining the event, you may be prompted to add the Webex extension to your browser. This will help you join all Webex sessions quickly, but is not required; users may also choose to run a temporary application or join by browser (Webex is compatible with Firefox & Chrome browsers).