Digital Services 101
Join us for our upcoming Digital Services 101 webinar to learn how you can utilize the digital resources the Library provides. This training is an excellent opportunity to learn how to:
- Access news resources, journal articles, and eBooks.
- Request an OpenAthens account to enable seamless, secure access to most databases.
- View & sign-up for upcoming trainings and presentations presented by the Library.
- Find past recordings of trainings and presentations to review and share with colleagues.
- Contact us for research assistance.
When joining the event, you may be prompted to add the Webex extension to your browser. This will help you join all Webex sessions quickly and provide you with the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to run a temporary application or join by browser (Webex is compatible with Chrome, Edge, & Firefox browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.