Digital Services 101
- Thursday, February 10, 2022
- 9:00am - 9:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Digital Services 101 Online
Join us for our upcoming Digital Services 101 webinar to learn how you can utilize the digital resources the Library provides. This training is an excellent opportunity to learn how to:
- Access news resources, journal articles, and eBooks.
- Request an OpenAthens account to enable seamless, secure access to most databases.
- View & sign-up for upcoming trainings and presentations presented by the Library.
- Find past recordings of trainings and presentations to review and share with colleagues.
- Contact us for research assistance.
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.