Company Research 101: Vetting
- Thursday, February 24, 2022
- 9:00am - 9:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Company Research 101: Vetting Online
Does your office conduct vetting or perform due diligence research? This training will help to get you started. Our librarian will walk you through:
- The vetting resources available to you from the Library;
- Researching negative news and other red flags;
- Locating company profiles;
- And tips and tricks for getting the most out of your searches.
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.