Discover Government Contacts with Leadership Connect
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- 10:00am - 11:00am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- ITA Staff Staff stationed at the Herbert C. Hoover Building in DC
Discover Government Contacts with Leadership Connect Online
Connect with key decision-makers in government, business, and media using Leadership Connect. Save time locating up-to-date contact info, building outreach lists, and track key individuals no matter where their careers take them.
This training will help you:
- Search for people and organizations across eight leadership communities including Congress, Federal Government, and News Media.
- Build lists of actionable people, intelligence data, including contact-specific phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Create and save searches, curate contact lists, and export data for communications, policy influence, business development, relationship management, and ever-present fire drills.
- Use the mobile app for quick information and last-minute people and intelligence briefings.
- Utilize some of their newer features, such as the recently released personalized alerts dashboard.
Access to Leadership Connect requires an OpenAthens account. Request an account if you do not already have one.
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.