Westlaw & the Federal Register
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
- 10:30am - 11:00am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Westlaw & the Federal Register Online
In this 30-minute training session Westlaw's Sarah Hornbeck will cover:
- Accessing the Federal Register, including current and historical versions going back to 1936;
- Creating alerts so you will automatically be notified via email of proposed rules of interest;
- Searching the CFR by title and topic, with access to prior versions of the CFR;
- Using KeyCite to quickly link to proposed rules in the Federal Register.
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.