Bloomberg Terminal 101
- Thursday, May 26, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Bloomberg Terminal 101 Online
The Bloomberg Terminal provides a wealth of economic data, news, and analyst reports. This training is aimed at new Bloomberg users or those looking to brush up on the fundamentals of how to use the Terminal. Our Bloomberg representative will cover:
- Navigation of the Bloomberg Terminal Software
- Company Analysis Tools
- Economic and Trade Data
- News Searching (Global & Industry Levels)
- Resources & Best Practices
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.