Statista 102: Optimized Search Strategies
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Statista 102: Optimized Search Strategies Online
Statista is an easy-to-use platform that pulls stats from multiple sources to help you quickly get a rundown on an industry, company, or topic. View market and industry forecasts, country outlooks, reports & studies across a variety of topics, and more all in one place.
This 30-minute training session will focus on optimizing how and where you look for information on Statista:
- Top-down vs. Bottom-up search styles – Learn where to start your search based on what you are looking for.
- What if I need more information? – Learn what to do when you feel you’ve exhausted the database.
- Why and how you can trust Statista – Do you need to know where Statista’s information comes from? Learn more about where they get their information and what makes it trustworthy.
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.