Vetting Part 2: Locating Individuals
- Thursday, August 11, 2022
- 9:30am - 10:00am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Vetting Part 2: Locating Individuals Online
Does your office conduct vetting or perform due diligence research? This training will help to get you started with vetting individuals. Learn how to:
- Conduct due diligence searches on individuals using news, profiles, and directories
- Customize using tips and tricks to find negative news on a person
- Utilize Lexis Diligence, Bloomberg, Leadership Connect, & D&B Hoovers for your search
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.