Trade Data Monitor 101
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Trade Data Monitor 101 Online
Trade Data Monitor is a database that aggregates and organizes trade statistics according to the Harmonized Standard (HS) codes from over 110 countries. TDM provides powerful searching and convenient full data export with Excel that is useful to monitor imports, study the global economy, and help companies find export markets.
In this 30-minute training session, learn when TDM is the right database for your research.
- Analyze supply chains and look at pricing AUV information for products.
- Examine how the U.S. is competing in the global marketplace by looking at new export markets and growing industries in competitor countries.
- Learn how to get around suppressed data.
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.