Trade Data Monitor 101
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Trade Data Monitor 101 Online
Trade Data Monitor is a database that aggregates and organizes trade statistics according to the Harmonized Standard (HS) codes from over 110 countries. TDM provides powerful searching and convenient full data export with Excel that is useful to monitor imports, study the global economy, and help companies find export markets.
In this 30-minute training session, learn when TDM is the right database for your research.
- Analyze supply chains and look at pricing AUV information for products.
- Examine how the U.S. is competing in the global marketplace by looking at new export markets and growing industries in competitor countries.
- Learn how to get around suppressed data.
- Learn how to get a more in-depth look into countries (explore additional data fields).
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.