Lexis: Company Vetting
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:45am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Lexis: Company Vetting Online
Nexis Diligence can help you establish an efficient process for fast and thorough vetting of companies and people. In this training, the Lexis representative will cover the following:
- How to conduct due diligence searches on companies and people, including news, public records, company profiles, and legal sources;
- How to customize the Negative News search, which finds adverse news on a person or company; and
- How to easily access results using the Report Builder.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at email@example.com.