Discover Government Contacts with Leadership Connect
- Thursday, April 27, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:45am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- ITA Staff Staff stationed at the Herbert C. Hoover Building in DC
Discover Government Contacts with Leadership Connect Online
Connect with key decision-makers in government, business, and media using Leadership Connect. Save time locating up-to-date contact info, building outreach lists, and tracking key individuals no matter where their careers take them.
This training will help you:
- Search for people and organizations across eight leadership communities including Congress, Federal Government, and News Media.
- Build lists of organizations and people including phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Create and save searches, curate contact lists, and export data.
- Use the mobile app for quick information.
- Learn about new features including personalized alert, interactive Congressional District map, relationship mapping, and the elections dashboard.
Access to Leadership Connect requires an OpenAthens account. Request an account if you do not already have one.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.