Exploring Regulatory Research for Non-Lawyers on Lexis+
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:45am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- All Department of Commerce Staff (Except PTO)
Exploring Regulatory Research for Non-Lawyers on Lexis+ Online
Join us to learn about regulatory research on Lexis+. Topics to be covered include:
- Comparing two versions of a statute or regulation using the Code Compare tool.
- The Regulation Alert feature that allows users to view any recently adopted changes that are not incorporated in the CFR.
- Locating Administrative and Agency Materials efficiently and quickly.
- Finding a statute’s direct legislative history using Shepard’s.
- Tracking breaking news and analysis for important legislative and regulatory developments.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.