Reading Room - HCHB RM 1894 (Reading Room | HCHB RM 1894) Capacity: 75
The Commerce Research Library offers self-service room bookings. The Reading Room provides a professional atmosphere for your meeting, training, or presentation.
- Reservations may be made up to 90 days in advance. If the Reading Room is unavailable, you can check the Conference Room Reservation System to find other spaces in the building for your event.
- Reservations require a minimum of 20 guests. The recommended maximum capacity is 75 guests (the official maximum occupancy is 110).
- Your group is responsible for set-up, execution, and room reset.
- The Reading Room is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Reservations may only be made by Commerce staff stationed in HCHB.
Power Available: Yes
The Commerce Research Library is in the northwest corner of HCHB on the first floor. It can be accessed either by the 6th corridor elevator bank or the elevators on the corner of the 7th and 8th corridors.