Statista 101: Explore a Universe of Industry Data
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- 10:30am - 11:00am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Statista 101: Explore a Universe of Industry Data Online
Statista is your new starting point for researching numbers, data, and facts, providing quick and extensive insights. This easy-to-use platform pulls stats from multiple sources so you can quickly get a rundown on an industry, company, or topic.
In this 30-minute training session, you will explore a universe of data:
- Broad coverage – Statista consolidates statistical data on over 80,000 topics and 170 industries from more than 22,500 sources.
- Studies & reports – Quickly get up to speed on the state of an industry/topic; download and share broadly (sharing is highly encouraged!) with your colleagues’ Dossiers, Statista Studies, Industry & Country Reports, and External Studies.
- Outlooks – Do you need to know where the experts believe a particular market is headed? Complete your market analysis with Statista’s Outlooks.
Access to Statista requires an OpenAthens account. Request an account if you don’t already have one. This training will be recorded and will be viewable later on this page. Stay tuned for more details on our Statista 102 training, where users will get a deeper dive into the platform.
The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. When joining the event, you may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers). For additional help, check out our Webinar FAQs.