- Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Lexis+ 101 Online
New to Lexis+? Join us for a webinar that will highlight many of the tools and features available on Lexis+, including:
- Comparing code sections or regulations from different years side-by-side;
- Using the search term maps to see where your search terms show up in 35 different types of content;
- Analyzing a brief for suggested caselaw, similar briefs, and Shepard’s information in Brief Analysis; and
- Accessing expert materials, checklists, and forms in Practical Guidance.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at email@example.com.