Semiconductor Industry Analysis on the Bloomberg Terminal
- Thursday, December 15, 2022
- 10:00am - 10:30am Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Semiconductor Industry Analysis on the Bloomberg Terminal Online
Join us for a training on using the Bloomberg terminal for semiconductor industry analysis. Learn how to expose key relationships within companies, across industries, and between countries. The training will help you to:
- Identify semiconductor market participants via the Classification Browser
- Use the industry experts at Bloomberg Intelligence to research the Semiconductor Manufacturing and Devices subsectors
- Gauge company sentiment on the semiconductor industry through documents collected by Bloomberg
The Bloomberg Terminal is a dedicated computer in the Business Library (RM 1984) of the Commerce Research Library and is available for use by HCHB staff. Reservations are required to use the Bloomberg Terminal. This training will be recorded and will be viewable later on this page.
For webinar help, check out our Webinar FAQs. The Library uses Microsoft Teams for all events. You may be prompted to download the Teams desktop app when joining the event. Joining via the Teams app will provide the best experience, but it is not required; users may also choose to join by browser (Teams is compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers).
To use captions, go to your meeting controls and select More options ⋯ > Turn on live captions. To learn more, visit Microsoft's Use live captions in a Teams meeting support page.
For accommodation requests, including sign language interpreting, please email us at email@example.com.